Tuesday, 15 September 2026

September 15, 2026

 Hello! Here's what we're up to today:

  • Checking in
  • Recapping Assignment 1
    • Note: I've added a rubric
  • Trip to the library
    • You do not need to check out a book
    • Once you're done in the library, please wait on the large staircase
  • Eng 12:
    • You are released from sitting where you are, but it's a full class, so you'll have to negotiate
    • Update on novels for
      • Born a Crime
      • Life of Pi (Probably)
    • Time to practice/plan your A2 response
      • The best thing you can do is write a rough draft and show it to me. I'll give you feedback.
    • Would we benefit from delaying the response?
    • I'll check in with each of you about your book and your plan
  • Eng 9:
    • Cognitive biases continued!
    • Starting logical fallacies

No comments:

Post a Comment